1. Disposable infusion pump is for clinical ease-pain treatment,
relieve or lenitive pain.
2. It use the flexibility of the silicon reservoir to allow for a
constant minimal drop control through the capillary catheter, in
order to guarantee a safe efficient continuous ese-pain infusion.
3. CBI + PCA: continuance + self-control infusion
4. sizes: 60ml/ 100ml/ 150ml/ 200ml/ 275ml /300ml
5. flow rate: 2ml/h, 3ml/h, 4ml/h, 5ml/h, 6ml/h, 8ml/h, 10ml/h
6. CBI & PCA
7. Bolus(ml/time): 0.5ml
8. Time Lock-out: 15min
The infusion pump adopts imported silica gel tube and advanced flow
control technology. Consisting of press pump, flow rate controller,
and connective catheters. It is flowing rate stable, flexible,
resistive to any electromagnetic interference etc. The patients can
press the PCA administration set add medication to meet their
1. General anesthesia intravenous anesthesia maintenance medication
It is especially suitable for continuous intravenous infusion of
intravenous anesthetics such as propofol, fentanyl, remifentanil
2. Continuous epidural anesthesia continuous injection
The main advantages are stable anesthesia block, stable blood
concentration, little effect on the circulatory system and
respiratory system, and effectively reduce postoperative
3. Painless childbirth
Can effectively alleviate the pain of the mother during natural
This model STT19-CBI+PCA-100-2 and STT19-CBI+PCA-100-4 is for control aches after surgical operations and cancer pains
control, it is flow fixed pump and patient control injection.
Continous type is available.
|Model||Maximum Capacity||Flow rate||Working time||Eject air time|
|STT19-CBI-100-2||100ml||2ml/h||About 48 hr.||About 4 minutes|
|STT19-CBI-100-4||100ml||4ml/h||About 24 hr.||About 3 minutes|
|STT19-CBI-200-2||200ml||2ml/h||About 96 hr.||About 4 minutes|
|STT19-CBI-200-4||200ml||4ml/h||About 48 hr.||About 2.5 minutes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA-100-2||100ml||2ml/h||About 25-50 hr.||About 6 minutes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA -100-4||100ml||4ml/h||About 12.5-25 hr.||About 4 minutes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA -200-2||200ml||2ml/h||About 50-100 hr.||About 6 minutes|
|STT19-CBI+PCA -200-4||200ml||4ml/h||About 25-50 hr.||About 4 minutes|
※ The speed is surveyed in the temperature of 30℃ and inject liquid
is physiological saline
※ The flow rate may vary along of medicine type, liquid viscosity
and temperature condition.
* The pump is sterilized and one-off application, not be sterilized
* It should be destroyed immediately after used.
The speed is surveyed in the temperature of 30℃ and inject liquid
is physiological saline The flow rate may vary along of medicine
type, liquid viscosity and temperature condition.
The pump should be place within ±20cm at the injected part of
patient. Otherwise, the flow rate will be increased.
* When the last medication in the pump is less than 10ml, the flow
rate will be reduced obviously.
* Do not inject the medication over the pump’s Maximum Capacity
* The injector and the epidural crunode must match the nation
* After injected medication, perhaps there are air bubbles in the
reservoir, it will disappear themselves within 3 hours.
* Do not forget to cover the injected port with the dust-proof cap
after injected medication
* Do not use if find the next cases
a. The packaging has been opened or damaged
b. Parts lack
c. Parts damaged
* Storage condition: dry, ventilated and room temperature within
* The pump is valid for two years and the production date is
indicated on the packing port
Delivery time is about 10-30 days after the getting the payment.
Shipped by Air, by Sea or by any Express company, DHL, FEDEX, TNT,
UPS, EMS, etc.
No matter where you purchase the medical devices, we are glad to
supply our technical support for you at your convenient time. We
highly appreciate your any enquiry by email, fax or instant
message. Your any inquire can get our prompt reply. Please feel
free to call us at any time if there is any question.